🇺🇸【 Native Audio 】Wilderness Analog Delay
The Wilderness is an analog-voiced delay with up to 1000 milliseconds of delay time. The Wilderness offers feedback, mix, and modulation controls that are global to its two modes: tap and ramp. Tap mode offers tap tempo functionality with four available subdivisions. Ramp mode allows the user to set a slow and fast delay time, and accelerate between the two, creating a pitch-shifting effect.
• An analog-voiced delay providing up to 1000ms of delay.
• Intuitive layout to deliver complete control of your delay.
• Independent mix, modulation, feedback, and mode parameters allowing for total customization of delay.
• Tap mode with multiple sub-divisions to sync delay time to the tempo of your environment.
• Ramp mode allows you to alternate between two selectable delay times, emulating a pitch-shifting tape delay.
• Optional delay trails for a natural decay in delay when switching from effect to bypass.
• Smart switching system to engage effect in either momentary or latching mode for expanded operational capability.
• Top-mounted instrument and power jacks designed to save and reduce pedalboard space.
• Buffered-bypass design that retains signal quality over any amount of cable length.
• Power: 9V DC, 70mA (center negative)
我們有提供 PayMe / 轉數快 / 銀行轉賬等付款方法，請與我們聯絡。
We support payment via PayMe / FPS / Bank account transfer. Please contact us for more payment details.
Products in stock shown on our website may not be updated immediately due to technology constraints. If the product is unavailable after purchase, it would be labelled as “pre-ordered” and mailed to customers right after its arrival. To avoid any inconvenience, customers are encouraged to enquire us about our most up-to-date inventory before making purchases online.
Sold products are non-refundable and only defective products are eligible for exchange. If defects are found on the product, please visit our retail store in person for an exchange.