🇺🇸【 G&L 】Tribute ASAT Classic Bluesboy Semi-Hollow Clear Orange w/ Maple Fingerboard
The G&L ASAT® Classic Bluesboy™ is a factory-modded version of Leo’s final word on the traditional single-cutaway bolt-on guitar, and the semi-hollow version takes it further with G&L’s distinctive twin voice chambers and f-hole added to a beautiful swamp ash body. Like its solid-body stablemate, this axe delivers a well-balanced pairing of a G&L alnico humbucker designed by Paul Gagon and a single-coil G&L Magnetic Field Design™ bridge pickup designed by Leo Fender.
Framed in a classic boxed-steel bridge, the single-coil MFD™ bridge pickup delivers crisp attack with complex harmonics while individual brass saddles offer modern levels of intonation refinement. Flip to the neck ‘bucker and you’ll discover all the charismatic warmth you could ask for. Put ‘em together and you’ll find yourself immersed in exploring the limits of this guitar’s surprising versatility. What’s more, the semi-hollow body softens the midrange attack, accentuating the low and high harmonics.
The Tribute® Series ASAT Classic Bluesboy Semi-Hollow is dripping with authentic G&L mojo at a price attainable for every working musician. Once you play a G&L Tribute Series, you’ll never look back.
- Semi-hollow Swamp Ash body with twin voice chambers and f-hole
- Hard-Rock Maple neck with Maple or Rosewood fingerboard
- Paul Gagon-designed AS4255C alnico neck humbucker, Leo Fender-designed G&L MFD single coil bridge pickup made in Fullerton, California
- 3-position pickup selector, volume, tone
- 18:1 ratio, sealed-back tuners
- Traditional boxed-steel bridge with individual brass saddles
- Case sold separately
• Construction : Bolt-On
• Scale : 25 1/2"
• Pickups : G&L As4255c Alnico Neck Humbucker, Leo Fender†-Designed G&L Mfd Single Coil Bridge Pickup
• Body Wood : Semi-Hollow Swamp Ash With Twin Voice Chambers And F-Hole
• Neck Wood : Hard-Rock Maple With Maple Or Brazilian Cherry Fingerboard
• Neck Width At Nut : 1 5/8"A
• Neck Radius : 9"
• Neck Profile : Medium C
• Frets : 22 Medium Jumbo, Nickel
• Tuning Keys : 18:1 Ratio, Sealed-Back
• Bridge : Traditional Boxed-Steel Bridge With Individual Brass Saddles
• Controls : 3-Position Pickup Selector, Volume, Tone
• Made in Indonesia
我們有提供 PayMe / 轉數快 / 銀行轉賬等付款方法，請與我們聯絡。
We support payment via PayMe / FPS / Bank account transfer. Please contact us for more payment details.
Products in stock shown on our website may not be updated immediately due to technology constraints. If the product is unavailable after purchase, it would be labelled as “pre-ordered” and mailed to customers right after its arrival. To avoid any inconvenience, customers are encouraged to enquire us about our most up-to-date inventory before making purchases online.
Sold products are non-refundable and only defective products are eligible for exchange. If defects are found on the product, please visit our retail store in person for an exchange.