🇺🇸【 G&L 】Fullerton Deluxe S-500, Alpine White［Made in USA］
// Alpine White over Alder, 3-ply Black Pickguard, Maple Fingerboard //
The G&L Fullerton Deluxe S-500 solidbody electric guitar is essentially a combination of G&L's most popular options that players select for their custom G&L guitars. For unbridled tonal tenacity, you get three Magnetic Field Design (MFD) pickups in the classic SSS configuration. To make the most of these vibrant pickups, you have G&L's Passive Treble and Bass (PTB) tone circuit, with separate high-cut and low-cut tone controls. Even better, a mini toggle switch gives you access to neck-plus-bridge and all-pickups-on modes. And for maximum expressive potential with rock-solid tuning stability, the G&L Fullterton Deluxe S-500 is equipped with G&L's Dual-Fulcrum vibrato tailpiece.
- Based on the most popular features offered by G&L's
- Magnetic Field Design (MFD) single-coil pickups generate deep lows, punchy mids, and sparkly highs
- Modern Classic neck profile with 9.5" fretboard radius plays fast and smooth
- 21 medium-jumbo frets have been Plek-dressed to create an optimal playing surface
- PTB (passive treble and bass) tone controls give you high-cut and low-cut options for an endless array of tonal combinations to explore
- Dual-Fulcrum vibrato designed by Leo Fender offers expressive potential with impressive tuning stability
• Body Type: Solidbody
• Body Shape: Fullerton Deluxe S-500
• Body Material: Alder
• Body Finish: Gloss
• Color: Alpine White
• Neck Material: Hard Rock Maple
• Neck Shape: G&L MCNK
• Radius: 9.5"
• Fingerboard Material: Maple
• Fingerboard Inlay: Black Dots
• Number of Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
• Scale Length: 25.5"
• Nut Width: 1.6875"
• Nut Material: Bone
• Bridge/Tailpiece: G&L Dual-fulcrum Vibrato
• Tuners: Closed Gear, 12:1 ratio
• Neck Pickup: G&L MFD Single-coil
• Middle Pickup: G&L MFD Single-coil
• Bridge Pickup: G&L MFD Single-coil
• Controls: 1 x master volume, 2 x tone, 5-way blade pickup switch
• Strings: D'Addario, .010-.046
我們有提供 PayMe / 轉數快 / 銀行轉賬等付款方法，請與我們聯絡。
We support payment via PayMe / FPS / Bank account transfer. Please contact us for more payment details.
Products in stock shown on our website may not be updated immediately due to technology constraints. If the product is unavailable after purchase, it would be labelled as “pre-ordered” and mailed to customers right after its arrival. To avoid any inconvenience, customers are encouraged to enquire us about our most up-to-date inventory before making purchases online.
Sold products are non-refundable and only defective products are eligible for exchange. If defects are found on the product, please visit our retail store in person for an exchange.