【 ESP / LTD 】Xtone PS-1 Sonic Blue Semi-Hollow
A great guitar has only one job: to inspire you to play your best, and to help you reach for new sounds that you wouldn't have achieved otherwise. With the LTD Xtone PS-1, you may approach your style of music in an entirely new direction. It's a semi-hollow guitar that can take you from a formal setting to a dingy club and still look cool the whole time. Whether you play metal, alternative rock, indie folk, or progressive fusion, everyone will be blown away by the great look, sound, and -- if you let them play it -- feel of the PS-1. Available in Black as well as Sea Foam Green and Sonic Blue finishes, the PS-1 will set you in a class by yourself with its chambered mahogany body, maple neck, and roasted jatoba fingerboard with 22 extra-jumbo frets. It even features full binding on the body, neck, and headstock. The PS-1 includes a set of ESP Designed LH-150 pickups that sound great, and are controlled by individual volume and tone knobs so it's easy to play with versatile styles even during the same song.
- Gloss-finished chambered mahogany body
- 24.75" scale bolt-on maple neck with 22-fret, 13.78"-radius rosewood fretboard
- ESP designed humbuckers with 3-way toggle switch
- Chrome-finish tune-o-matic bridge and stopbar tailpiece, LTD tuners
• Body shape: Single cutaway
• Body type: Semi-hollow or chambered body
• Body material: Solid wood
• Body wood: Chambered Mahogany
• Body finish: Gloss
• Neck shape: Thin U
• Neck wood: Maple
• Joint: Bolt-on
• Scale length: 24.75 in.
• Truss rod: Standard
• Fretboard Material: Rosewood
• Radius: 13.78 in. (350mm)
• Fret size: Extra-jumbo
• Number of frets: 22
• Inlays: Block
• Nut width: 1.65 in. (42 mm) Molded
• Configuration: HH
• Neck: LH-150N
• Bridge: LH-150B
• Active or passive pickups: Passive
• Series or parallel: Parallel
• Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
• Pickup switch: 3-way
• Coil tap or split: No
• Kill switch: No
• Bridge type: Fixed
• Bridge design: Tune-o-matic
• Tailpiece: Stopbar
• Color: Chrome
我們有提供 PayMe / 轉數快 / 銀行轉賬等付款方法，請與我們聯絡。
We support payment via PayMe / FPS / Bank account transfer. Please contact us for more payment details.
Products in stock shown on our website may not be updated immediately due to technology constraints. If the product is unavailable after purchase, it would be labelled as “pre-ordered” and mailed to customers right after its arrival. To avoid any inconvenience, customers are encouraged to enquire us about our most up-to-date inventory before making purchases online.
Sold products are non-refundable and only defective products are eligible for exchange. If defects are found on the product, please visit our retail store in person for an exchange.