【 ESP / LTD 】TL-6 Thinline, Aqua Marine Burst
LTD’s TL Series is a transducer-electric instrument collection that provides incredible acoustic tones with the comfortable playability and fast neck feel of an electric guitar. The TL-6 offers high-quality woods and components, like a mahogany body, a 3-piece mahogany neck, and a roasted jatoba fingerboard with 22 jumbo frets, as well as Grover tuners, Graphtech NuBone-XB nut and saddle, and a Fishman SONICORE pickup and TL-3 preamp w/ onboard tuner. TL-6 models include spruce tops in Black, Natural, and Wine Red finishes as well as flamed maple with Aqua Marine Burst finish and quilted maple with Tiger Eye Burst finish.
- Thinline body design is super comfortable for playing standing up
- Mahogany back and sides produce a warm, resonant tone
- Figured maple top adds brightness and visual appeal
- Thin U neck shape feels sleek and plays fast
- Fishman electronics reproduce natural sounding plugged-in tones
- Roasted jatoba fingerboard and jumbo frets feel smooth and comfortable under your fingers
• String Type: Steel
• Number of Strings: 6
• Body Shape: Thinline
• Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
• Color: Aqua Marine Burst
• Finish: Gloss
• Top Wood: Flamed Maple
• Back & Sides Wood: Mahogany
• Neck Wood: 3-Piece Mahogany
• Neck Shape: Thin U
• Radius: 13.7"
• Fingerboard Material: Roasted Jatoba
• Fingerboard Inlay: Dots
• Number of Frets: 22, Jumbo
• Scale Length: 25"
• Tuning Machines: Grover
• Bridge Material: Jatoba
• Nut/Saddle Material: Graph Tech NuBone XB
• Nut Width: 1.692"
• Electronics: Fishman TL-3 Preamp with Tuner
• Strings: D'Addario, .011-.052
我們有提供 PayMe / 轉數快 / 銀行轉賬等付款方法，請與我們聯絡。
We support payment via PayMe / FPS / Bank account transfer. Please contact us for more payment details.
Products in stock shown on our website may not be updated immediately due to technology constraints. If the product is unavailable after purchase, it would be labelled as “pre-ordered” and mailed to customers right after its arrival. To avoid any inconvenience, customers are encouraged to enquire us about our most up-to-date inventory before making purchases online.
Sold products are non-refundable and only defective products are eligible for exchange. If defects are found on the product, please visit our retail store in person for an exchange.