【 ESP / LTD 】SN-1000 HT, Purple Blast［NEW］
Guitars in the LTD 1000 Series are designed to offer the tone, feel, looks and quality that working professional musicians require in an instrument. Based on the traditional look of ESP’s Snapper guitar shape, the SN-1000HT adds the high-performance tools needed for contemporary music. It has a swamp ash body at 25.5” scale, with a roasted maple neck and maple fingerboard with stainless steel frets that include scalloping from #17-22. The SN-1000HT offers a dual humbucker pickup configuration, employing a Seymour Duncan sentient in the neck and a high-output Pegasus in the bridge, with push-pull control to split the pickups. It also includes a Hipshot fixed hardtail bridge. The SN-1000HT is offered in a sandblasted Purple Blast finish.
- Traditional ESP Snapper body shape with a striking sandblasted finish
- Speedy, ultra-comfortable Thin U roasted maple neck
- Upper fretboard scalloping enhances top-note articulation
- Hipshot fixed hardtail bridge provides superior tuning stability
- Balanced and focused Seymour Duncan Pegasus/Sentient Humbucker set
- 22 stainless steel frets; 25.5" scale
- ESP quality in a budget-friendly axe
• Construction: Bolt-on
• Scale: 25.5"
• Body: Swamp Ash
• Neck: Roasted Maple
• Fingerboard: Roasted Maple
• Fingerboard Radius: 350mm
• Finish: Purple Blast
• Nut Width: 42mm
• Nut Type: Molded
• Neck Contour: Thin U
• Frets/type: Stainless 22 XJ
• Hardware Color: Black
• Strap Button: Standard
• Tuners: LTD Locking
• Bridge: Hipshot Fixed
• Neck PU: Seymour Duncan Sentient
• Bridge PU: Seymour Duncan Pegasus
• Electronics: Passive
• Electronics Layout: Volume/Tone(Push/Push)/3-way Switch
• Strings: D'Addario XL110 (.010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046)
• Case: ST-1 GUITAR FORM FIT CASE
我們有提供 PayMe / 轉數快 / 銀行轉賬等付款方法，請與我們聯絡。
We support payment via PayMe / FPS / Bank account transfer. Please contact us for more payment details.
Products in stock shown on our website may not be updated immediately due to technology constraints. If the product is unavailable after purchase, it would be labelled as “pre-ordered” and mailed to customers right after its arrival. To avoid any inconvenience, customers are encouraged to enquire us about our most up-to-date inventory before making purchases online.
Sold products are non-refundable and only defective products are eligible for exchange. If defects are found on the product, please visit our retail store in person for an exchange.