【 ESP / LTD 】MH-203QM, See Thru Blue
The MH-203QM offers the arched top of the ESP Horizon with the aggressive styling elements of the M Series, all wrapped in an affordable high-quality instrument, and adds a quilted maple top in See Thru Blue finish. It offers the versatile H/S/S (humbucker/single coil/single coil) pickup configuration, making it great for many genres of music. The MH-203QM features bolt-on construction of a mahogany body with a maple neck and maple fingerboard with 24 extra-jumbo frets, and includes an LTD by Floyd Rose tremolo.
- MH-style guitar with exceptional sustain and wide-ranging tone
- Resonant mahogany body capped with stunning quilted maple
- Bolt-on maple neck with smooth-playing maple fingerboard
- ESP Designed pickups in an HSS configuration deliver an array of tonal textures
- Floyd Rose tremolo for twisting, bending, and dive-bombing
- Matching headstock and attractive black hardware
• Body Type: Solidbody
• Body Shape: MH
• Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
• Number of Strings: 6
• Body Material: Mahogany
• Top Material: Quilted Maple
• Body Finish: Polyurethane
• Color: See-thru Blue
• Neck Material: Maple
• Neck Shape: Thin U
• Radius: 13.77"
• Fingerboard Material: Maple
• Fingerboard Inlay: Offset Block
• Number of Frets: 24, Extra Jumbo
• Scale Length: 25.5"
• Nut Width: 1.653"
• Nut Material: Locking
• Bridge/Tailpiece: LTD Floyd Rose
• Tuners: LTD
• Neck Pickup: ESP LS-120N Single-coil
• Middle Pickup: ESP LS-120M Single-coil
• Bridge Pickup: ESP LH-150B Humbucker
• Controls: 1 x volume, 1 x tone, 5-way blade pickup switch
• Strings: D'Addario XL120, .009-.042
我們有提供 PayMe / 轉數快 / 銀行轉賬等付款方法，請與我們聯絡。
We support payment via PayMe / FPS / Bank account transfer. Please contact us for more payment details.
Products in stock shown on our website may not be updated immediately due to technology constraints. If the product is unavailable after purchase, it would be labelled as “pre-ordered” and mailed to customers right after its arrival. To avoid any inconvenience, customers are encouraged to enquire us about our most up-to-date inventory before making purchases online.
Sold products are non-refundable and only defective products are eligible for exchange. If defects are found on the product, please visit our retail store in person for an exchange.