【 ESP / LTD 】M-400 Black Satin
The LTD 400 Series is designed with the professional performing and recording musician in mind, but is available at a price that even casual players can afford. With the M-400, you get a sturdily well-built bolt-on shredding machine, complete with the classic M-style extra thin flat neck profile. Available in this great-looking Black Satin finish, as well as a mahogany-topped passive-pickup version with the M-400M, its mahogany body and fast three-piece maple neck are constructed at 25.5" scale, with a 24 extra-jumbo frets on its pau ferro fingerboard. Like the rest of the M Series, simplicity is the key to the M-400, with a single volume knob and a selector to choose between its world-standard active EMG 85/EMG 81 pickup set. The M-400M also includes Grover tuners and a Floyd Rose bridge.
- Straightforward electric guitar with high-gain performance in mind
- Slab mahogany body with comfortable contours
- Loaded with 2 active EMG humbucking pickups for slamming your amp
- Pitch control and tuning stability via the Floyd Rose Special double-locking tremolo
- 24 extra-jumbo frets
- Extra-thin flat maple neck is crafted for speed
- Bolt-on maple neck offers a quick snap and attack
- Understated binding and inlay decorate the fretboard
• Body Type: Solidbody
• Body Shape: M series
• Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
• Number of Strings: 6
• Body Material: Mahogany
• Body Finish: Satin
• Color: Black
• Neck Material: 3-piece Maple
• Neck Shape: Extra Thin Flat
• Radius: 13.77"
• Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
• Fingerboard Inlay: Offset dots
• Number of Frets: 24, Extra Jumbo
• Scale Length: 25.5"
• Nut Width: 1.692"
• Nut Material: Locking nut
• Bridge/Tailpiece: Floyd Rose Special Tremolo
• Tuners: Grover
• Neck Pickup: EMG 85 Humbucker
• Bridge Pickup: EMG 81 Humbucker
• Controls: 1 x volume, 3-way toggle pickup switch
我們有提供 PayMe / 轉數快 / 銀行轉賬等付款方法，請與我們聯絡。
We support payment via PayMe / FPS / Bank account transfer. Please contact us for more payment details.
Products in stock shown on our website may not be updated immediately due to technology constraints. If the product is unavailable after purchase, it would be labelled as “pre-ordered” and mailed to customers right after its arrival. To avoid any inconvenience, customers are encouraged to enquire us about our most up-to-date inventory before making purchases online.
Sold products are non-refundable and only defective products are eligible for exchange. If defects are found on the product, please visit our retail store in person for an exchange.