【 ESP / LTD 】EC-400 - Black Pearl Fade Metallic［New for 2020］
The LTD 400 Series is designed with the professional performing and recording musician in mind, but is available at a price that even casual players can afford. Introduced for 2019, the EC-400 Black Pearl Fade Metallic offers an amazing metallic fade finish on a solidly-built single-cutaway guitar with pro-quality features. Its mahogany body and three-piece mahogany thin U-shaped neck are joined by set-thru construction for smooth, fast access to the highest frets. Its professional components include Grover tuners and EMG 60 (neck) and EMG 81 (bridge) active pickups for a wealth of tones from deep and dark to in-your-face aggressive sounds.
- Classic-looking electric guitar with exceptional sustain and aggressive tone
- Understated 3-ply binding and black hardware
- Familiar single-cutaway design
- Thin "U" mahogany neck plays fast and smooth
- Set-thru neck construction maximizes resonance and sustain
- Dual EMG pickups give you aggressive tone, hot output, and excellent note definition
- Set-neck construction gives you long-lasting sustain and excellent articulation
• Body Type: Solidbody
• Body Shape: EC-400
• Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
• Number of Strings: 6
• Body Material: Mahogany
• Body Finish: Gloss
• Color: Black Pearl Fade Metallic
• Neck Material: 3-piece Mahogany
• Neck Shape: Thin U
• Radius: 13.77"
• Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
• Fingerboard Inlay: ESP Flags
• Number of Frets: 24, Extra Jumbo
• Scale Length: 24.75"
• Nut Width: 1.653"
• Nut Material: Molded
• Bridge/Tailpiece: Tune-O-Matic bridge with Stopbar
• Tuners: Grover
• Neck Pickup: EMG 60 Humbucker
• Bridge Pickup: EMG 81 Humbucker
• Controls: 2 x volume, 1 x master tone, 3-way toggle pickup switch
• Strings: D'Addario, .010-.046
我們有提供 PayMe / 轉數快 / 銀行轉賬等付款方法，請與我們聯絡。
We support payment via PayMe / FPS / Bank account transfer. Please contact us for more payment details.
Products in stock shown on our website may not be updated immediately due to technology constraints. If the product is unavailable after purchase, it would be labelled as “pre-ordered” and mailed to customers right after its arrival. To avoid any inconvenience, customers are encouraged to enquire us about our most up-to-date inventory before making purchases online.
Sold products are non-refundable and only defective products are eligible for exchange. If defects are found on the product, please visit our retail store in person for an exchange.