【 ESP / LTD 】Deluxe MH-1000HS - Black Cherry Fade
Guitars in the LTD 1000 Series are designed to offer the tone, feel, looks and quality that working professional musicians require in an instrument. The MH-1001HS is a new humbucker/single-coil configuration for the MH Series, which combines design elements of our M and H Series guitars. This guitar offers neck-thru-body construction with a mahogany body and flamed maple top with a 3-piece maple neck and Macassar ebony fingerboard. Components on the MH-1001HS include a Seymour Duncan Hot Rails (neck) and Pegasus (Bridge) pickup, with a push-pull control for coil splitting, as well as a Floyd Rose SE bridge with stainless steel screws, and Grover tuners. Available in Violet Shadow Fade and Black Cherry Fade finishes.
- Optimized for modern rock styles
- Dual Seymour Duncan humbucking pickups for explosive tone
- 3-piece maple neck with Thin "U" profile for fast playability all the way up the fretboard
- Extra-jumbo frets support fast, technical playing styles
- Floyd Rose SE tremolo tailpiece and locking nut for expressive bends and dives with maximum tuning stability
• Body Type: Solidbody
• Body Shape: LTD MH-1000
• Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
• Number of Strings: 6
• Body Material: Mahogany
• Top Material: Quilted Maple veneer
• Body Finish: Gloss
• Color: Black Cherry Fade
• Neck Material: 3-piece Maple
• Neck Shape: Thin U
• Radius: 12"
• Fingerboard Material: Macassar Ebony
• Fingerboard Inlay: Small Offset Blocks
• Number of Frets: 24, Extra Jumbo
• Scale Length: 25.5"
• Nut Width: 1.653"
• Nut Material: Locking
• Bridge/Tailpiece: Floyd Rose SE
• Tuners: Grover
• Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Hot Rails Humbucker
• Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Pegasus Humbucker
• Controls: 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone, 3-way blade pickup switch
• Strings: D'Addario XL120, .009-.042
我們有提供 PayMe / 轉數快 / 銀行轉賬等付款方法，請與我們聯絡。
We support payment via PayMe / FPS / Bank account transfer. Please contact us for more payment details.
Products in stock shown on our website may not be updated immediately due to technology constraints. If the product is unavailable after purchase, it would be labelled as “pre-ordered” and mailed to customers right after its arrival. To avoid any inconvenience, customers are encouraged to enquire us about our most up-to-date inventory before making purchases online.
Sold products are non-refundable and only defective products are eligible for exchange. If defects are found on the product, please visit our retail store in person for an exchange.