【 ESP / LTD 】Deluxe MH-1000 Evertune, See Thru Black
The ESP LTD MH-1000 Evertune Electric Guitar is part of the LTD Deluxe Series, which is especially designed with professional and serious musicians in mind. This premium model is equipped with a pair of EMG pickups with an 85 in the neck and 81 at the bridge which produce a variety a of versatile tones, perfect for many musical genres. The mahogany body offers a resonant tone with warmth, while the maple top brings brightness and clarity. The 3-piece maple neck is paired with an ebony fingerboard for exceptionally bright and defined tones. Grover tuners and an Evertune Bridge keep your tuning locked throughout the night for a reliable performance. Finally, the MH-1000et is finished in black along with white binding and black hardware that will complement any setup.
- EMG 81 Pickup Produces Intense & Powerful Sound
- EMG 85 Pickup Produces Incredibly Versatile Tone
- Smooth Black Finish With White Binding
- Rich Mahogany Body Provides Warm Tone
- Maple Top For Added Clarity
- Ebony Fingerboard Offers Crisp Attack
- Sturdy & Smooth 3-Piece Maple Neck
- Evertune Bridge & Grover Tuners Keep Tune Locked
- LTD Deluxe Series For Serious Musicians
• Body Series: LTD MH
• Body Material: Mahogany
• Body Top: Maple
• Body Finish: Black
• Neck Material: 3-Piece Maple
• Neck Shape: Thin U
• Scale Length: 25.5"
• Fingerboard Radius: 350mm
• Fingerboard: Ebony
• Number of Frets: 24
• Fret Size: Extra Jumbo
• Nut: Molded
• Nut Width: 44mm
• Hardware & Electronics
• Bridge Pickup: EMG 81
• Neck Pickup: EMG 85
• Controls: Volume/Tone/3-Way Switch
• Bridge: Evertune (F model)
• Tuning Machines: Grover
• Control Knobs: Black
我們有提供 PayMe / 轉數快 / 銀行轉賬等付款方法，請與我們聯絡。
We support payment via PayMe / FPS / Bank account transfer. Please contact us for more payment details.
Products in stock shown on our website may not be updated immediately due to technology constraints. If the product is unavailable after purchase, it would be labelled as “pre-ordered” and mailed to customers right after its arrival. To avoid any inconvenience, customers are encouraged to enquire us about our most up-to-date inventory before making purchases online.
Sold products are non-refundable and only defective products are eligible for exchange. If defects are found on the product, please visit our retail store in person for an exchange.