【 ESP / LTD 】Deluxe EC-1000 See Thru Green
Guitars in the LTD EC-1000 Series are designed to offer the tone, feel, looks, and quality that working professional musicians need in an instrument. Available in exciting See Thru Purple and See Thru Green over an outstanding flamed maple top with binding on the body, neck, and matching headstock, this guitar features a Macassar ebony fingerboard with 24 extra-jumbo frets, and high-quality Seymour Duncan pickups along with other premier components like LTD locking tuners and a Tonepros locking TOM bridge and tailpiece. It also offers set-thru construction with a mahogany body and three-piece mahogany neck.
- Classic-looking electric guitar with exceptional sustain and aggressive tone
- Thin U-shaped profile makes the mahogany neck play fast and smooth
- 2 Seymour Duncan humbuckers for killer tone, output, and note definition
- Set-neck construction gives you long-lasting sustain and excellent articulation
• Body Type: Solidbody
• Body Shape: Eclipse
• Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
• Number of Strings: 6
• Body Material: Mahogany
• Top Material: Flamed Maple
• Body Finish: Polyurethane
• Color: See-thru Green
• Neck Material: Mahogany
• Neck Shape: Thin U
• Radius: 13.77"
• Fingerboard Material: Macassar Ebony
• Fingerboard Inlay: ESP Flags
• Number of Frets: 24, Extra Jumbo
• Scale Length: 24.75"
• Nut Width: 1.653"
• Nut Material: Molded
• Bridge/Tailpiece: Tonepros Locking TOM & Tailpiece
• Tuners: LTD Locking
• Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Jazz Humbucker
• Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Custom-5 Humbucker
• Controls: 2 x volume, 1 x tone, 3-way toggle pickup switch
• Strings: D'Addario XL110, .010-.046
我們有提供 PayMe / 轉數快 / 銀行轉賬等付款方法，請與我們聯絡。
We support payment via PayMe / FPS / Bank account transfer. Please contact us for more payment details.
Products in stock shown on our website may not be updated immediately due to technology constraints. If the product is unavailable after purchase, it would be labelled as “pre-ordered” and mailed to customers right after its arrival. To avoid any inconvenience, customers are encouraged to enquire us about our most up-to-date inventory before making purchases online.
Sold products are non-refundable and only defective products are eligible for exchange. If defects are found on the product, please visit our retail store in person for an exchange.