【 ESP / LTD 】B-206SM 6-String Bass - See Thru Black Satin
With its unique coloration and grain pattern highlights, spalted maple is a great look for a bass that stands out from the crowd. The B-206SM is an affordable yet high quality 6-string bass that offers an ash body with a spalted maple top in Natural Satin finish, along with a thin U-shaped 5-piece maple/jatoba neck for excellent playing feel. You also get passive ESP Designed SB-6 pickups, along with an active ABQ-3 3-band EQ, and good-looking black nickel hardware. Also available in Natural Satin finish.
- Pro features from an intermediate bass
- Ash body with satin-finished spalted maple top provides a focused sound and deluxe looks
- Snappy bolt-on maple/rosewood neck with a comfortable Thin U profile
- 350mm radius rosewood fretboard responds quickly and accurately
- SB-6 neck and bridge humbuckers deliver modern low-noise amplification
- Active 3-band EQ section for tonal versatility
- String-through bridge adjusts to any playing style
- Black nickel knobs and tuners add to the B-206SM's moody look
• Construction: Bolt-On
• Scale: 35"
• Body: Ash
• Top: Spalted Maple
• Neck: 5Pc Maple/Jatoba
• Fingerboard: Roasted Jatoba
• Fingerboard Radius: 500mm
• Finish: See Thru Black Satin
• Nut Width: 54mm
• Nut Type: Molded
• Neck Contour: Thin U
• Frets/Type: 24 XJ
• Hardware Colour: Black Nickel
• Strap Button: Standard
• Tuners: LTD
• Bridge: LTD DB-6
• Neck PU: ESP Designed SB-6N
• Bridge PU: ESP Designed SB-6B
• Electronics: Passive P.U. w/ Active EQ
• Electronics Layout: Volume/Balance/ABQ-3 3-Band EQ
• Strings: D'Addario XL (.030/.045/.065/.085/.105/.125)
• Case : B BASS 6 STR XL FORM FIT CASE
我們有提供 PayMe / 轉數快 / 銀行轉賬等付款方法，請與我們聯絡。
We support payment via PayMe / FPS / Bank account transfer. Please contact us for more payment details.
Products in stock shown on our website may not be updated immediately due to technology constraints. If the product is unavailable after purchase, it would be labelled as “pre-ordered” and mailed to customers right after its arrival. To avoid any inconvenience, customers are encouraged to enquire us about our most up-to-date inventory before making purchases online.
Sold products are non-refundable and only defective products are eligible for exchange. If defects are found on the product, please visit our retail store in person for an exchange.