🇩🇪【 ENGL 】Powerball Pedal EP645
The Powerball pedal is tonally based on the Lead2 channel of the Engl Powerball II, recreating the gain stages of the amp itself. True bypass and completely analog, the pedal’s specially selected components offer up a particularly high level of sound quality. The electronics assembly is protected by a highly durable housing, meaning you get a pedal that’s going to deliver for a lifetime!
• GAIN Controls the amount of gain. Left is less, right is more
• BASS Controls the amount of low frequencies. Left is -7.5db, right is +7.5db
• MIDDLE Controls the amount of middle frequencies. Left is -7.5db, right is +7.5db
• TREBLE Controls the amount of middle frequencies. Left is -7.5db, right is +7.5db
• VOLUME Controls the output volume. Left is less, right is more.
• TRUE BYPASS (This footswitch turns the pedal effect on and off. When the effect is off, the signal is routed directly form the input to the output jack)
This pedal uses 9V DC negative center and is protected by a ZERO LOSS REVERSE POLARITY PROTECTION circuit. With the second DC jack you can supply additional effect devices (daisy chaining). Due to ecological reasons, the pedal does not accept batteries. Power consumption is 18 mA.
我們有提供 PayMe / 轉數快 / 銀行轉賬等付款方法，請與我們聯絡。
We support payment via PayMe / FPS / Bank account transfer. Please contact us for more payment details.
Products in stock shown on our website may not be updated immediately due to technology constraints. If the product is unavailable after purchase, it would be labelled as “pre-ordered” and mailed to customers right after its arrival. To avoid any inconvenience, customers are encouraged to enquire us about our most up-to-date inventory before making purchases online.
Sold products are non-refundable and only defective products are eligible for exchange. If defects are found on the product, please visit our retail store in person for an exchange.